Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week 1 | Skills Inventory

Name: 
Jordyn Fleming-Bowman
Department/Program: 
Fashion Marketing
Are you graduating this Quarter? 
No
If not, current graduation date by Quarter/Year: 
Winter 2015
What Online Social and Professional networks do you have accounts with: Behance, Linkdin, Coroflot, etc. 
Linkdin
Website URL (if already developed or domain name purchased): 
What software experience do you have? (“none” is a perfectly fine answer, depending on your program.)
Photoshop: Intermediate
Illustrator: Intermediate
Dreamweaver: N/A
HTML/CSS: N/A
InDesign: N/A
Other:
Explain your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge: 
I anticipate I will have a better idea of what skills I want to show case through my online portfolio for future potential employers to get an understanding of who I am, and what I have to offer in the career aspect. My objective is to have a cohesive and sophisticated online portal that is professional and easily accessible to potential employers and other people in my network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment